Update Store Overhaul Update & Changes

• ToastyNetworks - Launcher

Hi Guest!
    Are you using the brand new ToastyNetworks launcher yet? No? What are you waiting for! Enjoy a tweaked launcher made to make life easier for you! It includes pre-installed tweaks, fixes, texture packs and way more!
    Read more about it here.

SovietICB

Jun 24, 2018
I'm happy that you are all trying to fix this problem because of Mojang but I still feel like anyone who bought Mercury has been in all honestly been pushed aside Vulcan ranks now get what we had and we get the same... It feels like we got the short end of the stick...

JerothG

Requiem
Requiem
Legend
Mar 10, 2018
Hi thanks for looking at this again and making some tweaks. When i go to convert the rank I have to pick a server that I will get the perks on, but what if I play on 2 or 3 different packs and would like to use the boosters on any of those servers?

cypherkaldarese

Mercury
Mercury
Oculus
Iris
Legend
cypherkaldarese
cypherkaldarese
Jun 6, 2017
California USA
So, I am a bit confused ... if you subscribed to a rank ... do we need to subscribe again?

Oct 3, 2018
no theirs is only one subscription rank and that is Nemesis, to get access to this subscription rank you need to purchase Poseidon first. All the ranks besides Nemesis are a one time purchase.

Oct 3, 2018
Can some one clarify if you buy a lower rank and then upgrade to a better one do u have to pay the full amount of the new rank or do you pay the difference. EX: purchased Artemis then upgrade to Poseidon, would u pay the difference ?

KaiNoMood

Developer
Developer
Administration
KaiNoMood
KaiNoMood
Apr 22, 2017
I'm happy that you are all trying to fix this problem because of Mojang but I still feel like anyone who bought Mercury has been in all honestly been pushed aside Vulcan ranks now get what we had and we get the same... It feels like we got the short end of the stick...
If I remember correctly, basically it works like the players with Vulcan are getting an upgrade to Mercury. As the new ranks are less than the old ranks, it is impossible to do it otherwise.

Hi thanks for looking at this again and making some tweaks. When i go to convert the rank I have to pick a server that I will get the perks on, but what if I play on 2 or 3 different packs and would like to use the boosters on any of those servers?
Unfortunately, you can only select one server to get your boosters on. Boosters can't be transferred between servers.

So, I am a bit confused ... if you subscribed to a rank ... do we need to subscribe again?
Our Nemesis rank is a subscription only rank. You can only get it if you have Poseidon. If you subscribe to Nemesis rank, you get the rank until you unsubscribe. By subscribing to the Nemesis rank, you would pay a base monthly subscription of $5, and get boosters for cheaper than buying them directly from the store (see Nemesis rank description on our store at https://store.toastynetworks.net/category/785265 (click "Explore" on the Nemesis rank)).

Can some one clarify if you buy a lower rank and then upgrade to a better one do u have to pay the full amount of the new rank or do you pay the difference. EX: purchased Artemis then upgrade to Poseidon, would u pay the difference ?
You pay the difference, but you will not get the full amount of boosters, but only the difference between the boosters from the rank you are buying and all the lower ranks.

Last edited:

_Row_

Aug 7, 2018
Hi, just to be sure before i switch my current rank to one of the new ones:
-claimblocks: will they be determined through the ontime? or will everyone just get a certain amount and that's it?
-homes: How many homes can each player set? or will there also be an amount depending on ontime f.e.?
-devco-points: will there be a possibility to use these points?
greetings

PrincessStrawb

Community Manager
Community Manager
Administration
King
Content Creator
PrincessStrawb
PrincessStrawb
nemesis
Apr 26, 2016
Hi, just to be sure before i switch my current rank to one of the new ones:
-claimblocks: will they be determined through the ontime? or will everyone just get a certain amount and that's it?
-homes: How many homes can each player set? or will there also be an amount depending on ontime f.e.?
-devco-points: will there be a possibility to use these points?
greetings

Hey, let me answer as best as I can:
- Claimblocks: these are currently earnt per hour but can also be won in chat reaction, they may be readded to the store in future but it currently isnt a large priority.
- Homes will be dependent on playtime ranks
- DeVco points: These point shops are against EULA unless they have similar perks to the online store (points are a hard currency, equivalent to money). We do plan on looking at tokenshops in the future but our priority is finalising the store that helps pay for the server.

Hopefully this answers your questions :)

SovietICB

Jun 24, 2018
Yeah I know they switched the ranks around and Vulcan got the upgrade but still Mercury Rank got the short end of the stick in all honestly we lost out the most :/

PrincessStrawb

Community Manager
Community Manager
Administration
King
Content Creator
PrincessStrawb
PrincessStrawb
nemesis
Apr 26, 2016
Yeah I know they switched the ranks around and Vulcan got the upgrade but still Mercury Rank got the short end of the stick in all honestly we lost out the most :/
Its not an ideal situation to be in no matter what rank, the server has just lost 5 years of progress and had to be reworked entirely which we are sad about, thats probably the biggest loss. Although, with the changes we are making we are trying our best to make players happy in a EULA Compliant enivronment and we are positive about our new features - Which I think is way better than being shut down by Mojang. Theres only so much we can offer which sucks, but we are open for compliant suggestions and potential additions to the ranks if you have any :)

_Row_

Aug 7, 2018
Hey, let me answer as best as I can:
- Claimblocks: these are currently earnt per hour but can also be won in chat reaction, they may be readded to the store in future but it currently isnt a large priority.
- Homes will be dependent on playtime ranks
- DeVco points: These point shops are against EULA unless they have similar perks to the online store (points are a hard currency, equivalent to money). We do plan on looking at tokenshops in the future but our priority is finalising the store that helps pay for the server.

Hopefully this answers your questions :)
hi, thanks, yes, that answers my questions.. too bad about the devco-points.. but it's a good thing that the other stuff will depend on ontime since i have an embarrassing amount of ontime hours^^

cypherkaldarese

Mercury
Mercury
Oculus
Iris
Legend
cypherkaldarese
cypherkaldarese
Jun 6, 2017
California USA
no theirs is only one subscription rank and that is Nemesis, to get access to this subscription rank you need to purchase Poseidon first. All the ranks besides Nemesis are a one time purchase.
By subscribed to a rank I meant Nemesis.

Our Nemesis rank is a subscription only rank. You can only get it if you have Poseidon. If you subscribe to Nemesis rank, you get the rank until you unsubscribe. By subscribing to the Nemesis rank, you would pay a base monthly subscription of $5, and get boosters for cheaper than buying them directly from the store (see Nemesis rank description on our store at https://store.toastynetworks.net/category/785265 (click "Explore" on the Nemesis rank)).
I have Poseidon (I converted from Mercury) and tried to subscribe to Nemesis previously (before the changes were made yesterday). My question is, do I need to subscribe AGAIN, as in was my subscription canceled? The reason I ask is because I am not recieving Nemesis perks in game, only Poseidon perks. I also cannot add Nemesis to the cart in the store, there is no option to do so. I asked this before in the "bugs" section but it was not answered. I can provide Paypal verification of transaction in PM if required. Thanks.

edit: I now am not converted to Poseidon anymore and it is telling me that i am not eligible for conversion anymore. Something is very wrong.

Last edited:

KaiNoMood

Developer
Developer
Administration
KaiNoMood
KaiNoMood
Apr 22, 2017
By subscribed to a rank I meant Nemesis.

I have Poseidon (I converted from Mercury) and tried to subscribe to Nemesis previously (before the changes were made yesterday). My question is, do I need to subscribe AGAIN, as in was my subscription canceled? The reason I ask is because I am not recieving Nemesis perks in game, only Poseidon perks. I also cannot add Nemesis to the cart in the store, there is no option to do so. I asked this before in the "bugs" section but it was not answered. I can provide Paypal verification of transaction in PM if required. Thanks.

edit: I now am not converted to Poseidon anymore and it is telling me that i am not eligible for conversion anymore. Something is very wrong.
Please open a support ticket, possibly on our Discord server! This is for everyone that had issues with their ranks conversion or getting rewards in general.

JerothG

Requiem
Requiem
Legend
Mar 10, 2018
Hi there, is it possible to create a ticket after I convert my rank to ask staff to apply certain boosters to certain servers or divide them equally between afew servers?
I have Drac gear on a couple servers so don't need fly there, but need then on CON, chunk loaders are good for the 3 servers i play etc. or maybe just give a store credit so i can by the booster packs I want on the servers I want?

thanks

KaiNoMood

Developer
Developer
Administration
KaiNoMood
KaiNoMood
Apr 22, 2017
Hi there, is it possible to create a ticket after I convert my rank to ask staff to apply certain boosters to certain servers or divide them equally between afew servers?
I have Drac gear on a couple servers so don't need fly there, but need then on CON, chunk loaders are good for the 3 servers i play etc. or maybe just give a store credit so i can by the booster packs I want on the servers I want?

thanks
Sorry, we cannot do that for technical reasons.

JerothG

Requiem
Requiem
Legend
Mar 10, 2018
How about a credit then? I bought the rank shortly before the store change, I haven't gotten the value out of it that others have, I mean a $100 rank is now only worth $55 and there are no flexibilities. or just refund the purchase take the rank back and i'll buy what I need where I need them, I don't need some of the boosters on some servers.

Rubbertjuh was on discord a few weeks ago and specifically said that there would be no risk in buying a rank as I had the concern, and that everything would be done to ensure fair value when the new ranks dropped.

KaiNoMood

Developer
Developer
Administration
KaiNoMood
KaiNoMood
Apr 22, 2017
This is not the place to ask for support. Please open a support ticket on Discord, and we will find a solution.