Info Toasty Networks Custom Recipes

• ToastyNetworks - Launcher

Hi Guest!
    Are you using the brand new ToastyNetworks launcher yet? No? What are you waiting for! Enjoy a tweaked launcher made to make life easier for you! It includes pre-installed tweaks, fixes, texture packs and way more!
    Read more about it here.

Jaski

Retired
Jaski_
Jaski_
hecate
Aug 18, 2016
Sydney, Australia
Hello Toasters!

On our servers we have some custom recipes for certain non-craftable items. Below you can find the recipes for those items!

If you have a suggestion on what item we should give a custom recipe, post below and it will be looked into!

Sky Factory 3

Items Used in Recipe:
  • Pink Dye
  • Wheat
  • Egg
  • Rudimentary Snare

Items Used in Recipe:
  • Bonemeal
  • Wool (can be any colour, accepts multiple coloured wool in the recipe)
  • Egg
  • Wheat
  • Rudimentary Snare

Items Used in Recipe:

• Wood Chippings
  • Bucket
  • Leather
  • Rudimentary Snare
  • Egg

Items Used in Recipe:
  • Bonemeal
  • Wheat
  • Egg
  • Feather
  • Rudimentary Snare

Items Used in Recipe:
  • Feather
  • Bone
  • Leather
  • Egg
  • Rudimentary Snare

Items Used in Recipe:
  • Golden Carrot
  • Diamond
  • Gun powder

Items Used in Recipe:
  • Stone/Polished Granite/Andesite/Polished Andesite/Polished Diorite/Granite/Diorite
  • Prosperity Shard

Items Used in Recipe:
  • Stone/Polished Granite/Andesite/Polished Andesite/Polished Diorite/Granite/Diorite
  • Nether Quartz Essence

Items Used in Recipe:
  • Fire Essence

Items used in recipe:
  • Clownfish/raw salmon/Pufferfish/Raw fish
  • Egg
  • Basalt
  • String
  • Rudimentary Snare
Items used in recipe:
  • Dirt
  • Egg
  • Feather

FTB: Beyond

Items used in recipe:
  • Wood Log
  • Slime Ball
  • Black Dye

Last edited:

Zark

Toaster
Toaster
Mar 20, 2016
'Murica
I would love to see a recipe for the Chisel basalt and marble, and possibly also a recipe for the environmental tech alabaster. I myself think it make the most sense to make them recipes out of the mystical agriculture fire/stone/dirt essence, but of course you could choose whatever materials you see fit for what is basically just a building block

Jaski

Retired
Jaski_
Jaski_
hecate
Aug 18, 2016
Sydney, Australia
I would love to see a recipe for the Chisel basalt and marble, and possibly also a recipe for the environmental tech alabaster. I myself think it make the most sense to make them recipes out of the mystical agriculture fire/stone/dirt essence, but of course you could choose whatever materials you see fit for what is basically just a building block
Recipes added, thanks for the suggestion!

VryusGaming

Respected
Feb 19, 2017
Can we get a custom recipe for ink due to mob spawning being disabled and it being nigh on impossible to get any ink.

Also can we make a custom recipe for either chicken manure or fertilized dirt so that we can craft growth crystals without the need for nesting pens as they're causing TPS lag.

Ricky

Feb 20, 2017
Can we get a custom recipe for ink due to mob spawning being disabled and it being nigh on impossible to get any ink.

Also can we make a custom recipe for either chicken manure or fertilized dirt so that we can craft growth crystals without the need for nesting pens as they're causing TPS lag.
Definitely need that custom recipe for the chicken manure, cause the entire chicken mod is just a lag generator.

Jaski

Retired
Jaski_
Jaski_
hecate
Aug 18, 2016
Sydney, Australia

Recipes added! Thanks for the suggestions.

Argusev

Nyx
Nyx
Argusev
Argusev
poseidon
Feb 22, 2017
New Jersey, USA
I'd like to see the chicken manure recipe give a bit more manure. Currently, it would take 40 dirt, 16 eggs, and 16 feathers to make enough manure for 1 fertilized dirt, making it a much more attractive option to use chickens, which we don't want to promote. To make the recipe comparable in usability to the chickens, I'd recommend making the recipe give 16, although this number is merely a suggestion.

Argusev

Nyx
Nyx
Argusev
Argusev
poseidon
Feb 22, 2017
New Jersey, USA
Also, can we have a recipe for Blooodwood, given that the Natura bug is preventing it from growing? I'd like to use it more in my building but I can't because of the bug, and there's no close replacement.

Last edited:

Jaski

Retired
Jaski_
Jaski_
hecate
Aug 18, 2016
Sydney, Australia
I'd like to see the chicken manure recipe give a bit more manure. Currently, it would take 40 dirt, 16 eggs, and 16 feathers to make enough manure for 1 fertilized dirt, making it a much more attractive option to use chickens, which we don't want to promote. To make the recipe comparable in usability to the chickens, I'd recommend making the recipe give 16, although this number is merely a suggestion.
Changed output of recipe to 16 few days ago, sorry for the late reply :p Thanks for the suggestion! Will take a look at bloodwood soon.

Jaski

Retired
Jaski_
Jaski_
hecate
Aug 18, 2016
Sydney, Australia
Changed output of recipe to 16 few days ago, sorry for the late reply :p Thanks for the suggestion! Will take a look at bloodwood soon.

VryusGaming

Respected
Feb 19, 2017
Recipe for Beyond:

Notch apple: Tech Reborn is bugged and refused to craft notch apples, but they're required to increase the modifier count on tinkers construct tools.

Suggestion: Ender Pearl/Blaze Rod + Golden Apple

Zark

Toaster
Toaster
Mar 20, 2016
'Murica
Recipe for Beyond:

Notch apple: Tech Reborn is bugged and refused to craft notch apples, but they're required to increase the modifier count on tinkers construct tools.

Suggestion: Ender Pearl/Blaze Rod + Golden Apple
Tinker's Construct has removed several features after they updated to 1.8+, one of the most notable of these is the removal of extra modifier addons, so nether stars, notch apple+diamond block, and gold block+diamond no longer yields an extra modifier; and, I believe the notch apple's recipe was removed in vanilla minecraft in 1.9 as well

Skyfry428

Mythical
Mythical
Jan 15, 2017
It wasn't removed, just the recipe was.

Lost_Shade

Mar 8, 2017
Can i ask if it would be passible to get recipe for Beyond/Sky factory: Crystal cluster - item from blood magic (for building 6th tier altar, orb and sigil), according to wiki uncraftable, yet u need him in some progress. thank you for answer.

VryusGaming

Respected
Feb 19, 2017
Suggestiion for Beyond

Rubber
Proposed recipe: 1 oak log + 1 slime ball = 1 rubber log.

Reason
Rubber trees at the moment don't get farmed by any machine so it's extremeley tedious just to make a rubber farm to be able to progress in IC2 and I believe this is holding people back from that mod. I believe myself and SophisticatedBox are the only 2 with functioning rubber farms and they're not server friendly, due to the amount of leaves decaying it could cause TPS issues. Not only that this should be a fairly early game material yet the setup to create a farm is fairly late game having to make use of long range breakers, wireless redstone and vacuum chests.

Jaski

Retired
Jaski_
Jaski_
hecate
Aug 18, 2016
Sydney, Australia
Suggestiion for Beyond

Rubber
Proposed recipe: 1 oak log + 1 slime ball = 1 rubber log.

Reason
Rubber trees at the moment don't get farmed by any machine so it's extremeley tedious just to make a rubber farm to be able to progress in IC2 and I believe this is holding people back from that mod. I believe myself and SophisticatedBox are the only 2 with functioning rubber farms and they're not server friendly, due to the amount of leaves decaying it could cause TPS issues. Not only that this should be a fairly early game material yet the setup to create a farm is fairly late game having to make use of long range breakers, wireless redstone and vacuum chests.
Implemented.

Feb 26, 2017
Suggestion for Beyond:

Flux Configurator

I would like to suggest that the Flux Configurator be given a recipe if possible, due to Flux Networks resetting constantly, it would be nice to be able to
copy and paste network details instead of having to go into each flux point/plug and changing the settings for each.

VryusGaming

Respected
Feb 19, 2017
The issue with Woot XP Shards is you can't consume an entire stack at a time making it a bit of a ball ache to consume them when you have thousands (The Vat from EIO works really slowly at turning this into liquid XP). But you can do this with Solidified Exprience.

Solidifed Experience = 8XP per item.
XP Shard = 16XP per item.

So I was wondering could we get a custom recipe to change 1 XP Shard into 2 Solidified Experience.

VryusGaming

Respected
Feb 19, 2017
Chaos Shards

3x Awakened Core = Chaos Shard

Currently Chaos Shards are only obtainable by killing a Chaos Guardian, afaik these are limited to the end and the chaos islands that randomly spawn. The issue is that as they cannot be respawned as more people find and kill them the XYZ coordinate locations of the dragons will eventually get very very large, and as the dragons health is determined by the XYZ coordinate it's eventually going to be impossible to get Chaos Shards for Chaotic Solar Panels and DE Reactor.

I would say 3 Awakened Cores are still quite expensive and keep the chaos shard an end game item.

Last edited: