Help ToastyNetworks Launcher problem

• ToastyNetworks - Launcher

Hi Guest!
    Are you using the brand new ToastyNetworks launcher yet? No? What are you waiting for! Enjoy a tweaked launcher made to make life easier for you! It includes pre-installed tweaks, fixes, texture packs and way more!
    Read more about it here.
Apr 29, 2019
Hi There,
So I downloaded the ToastyNetworks Launcher specifically so I could play on their servers, but there was is an issue. The download went fine, but when I try to download FTB Infinity Evolved it says this:
java.io.IOException: 1 file(s) could not be downloaded at com.skcraft.launcher.install.HttpDownloader.execute(HttpDownloader.java:139) at com.skcraft.launcher.install.Installer.download(Installer.java:46) at com.skcraft.launcher.update.Updater.update(Updater.java:178) at com.skcraft.launcher.update.Updater.call(Updater.java:95) at com.skcraft.launcher.update.Updater.call(Updater.java:38) at java.util.concurrent.FutureTask.run(Unknown Source) at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.runWorker(Unknown Source) at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(Unknown Source) at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)

Looking on the internet people said that the launcher was having problems actually downloading the Minecraft launcher. I looked at some "solutions" but no real help. I would really like to play without difficulties so any help is appreciated, Thanks!!

Jijuihin

Administration
Administration
Staff
Requiem
Oculus
Iris
King
Jijuihin
Jijuihin
poseidon
Jan 8, 2017
I find this tends to happen due to a firewall blocking the file in question. When I had this issue myself, I got around it by disabling avg's file protection whilst downloading the pack. Antiviral programs tend to have issues with exe files, and often over react.

Mar 30, 2018
East Coast of North Caro;ina
At times the system can litterly be flooded, not your particular program but the internet as a whole. I have found that a simple reset of your system can drastically improve your chances of a good connection. I have been able to connect at less than Best settings more often than with the best. Give it a shot... it cant hurt.

Mar 30, 2018
East Coast of North Caro;ina
Also JAVA errors such as you have described, can be indicative of a heavy usage on your internet. When I have had JAVA errors it was sinply checking JAVA version, checking download speeds, and if that should fail, disable any adware blocker or/and virus blocker. Try again and hope.