Why am I crashing the server?

• ToastyNetworks - Launcher

Hi Guest!
    Are you using the brand new ToastyNetworks launcher yet? No? What are you waiting for! Enjoy a tweaked launcher made to make life easier for you! It includes pre-installed tweaks, fixes, texture packs and way more!
    Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Pastabob

Jul 20, 2016
I've been told by Father Reality that every time i log on i crash the server. Not sure why that is, because until today, i've had no problems. I didn't do anything new or different this morning, but when i tried to log in, it timed out. Been doing so almost every time i log in. A few times I have logged in and played for 5 minutes or so and then the same result. Does this mean I can no longer play on this server?

Lowbitpixel

Staff
Lazarus
Nyx
Requiem
Oculus
Iris
Lowbitpixel
Lowbitpixel
Mar 9, 2018
hi there, you can log in the hub and do /resetpos, that will send you to the spawn. Temporally allow you to play but without going to your base (or the area that is causing crash).
If we staff know what block is causing the crash we can edit it out, but the stall report didn't gave such information.
In my point of view, I would edit out your whole base of course if you permit us to do that.

Pastabob

Jul 20, 2016
I’m thinking of two possible spots that a mod could disconnect...one is a pair of autocrafters in the third level down. The other are a large quantity of mfsu’s in my base that are converting rf to eu. If a mod can shut them off that may help?

Lowbitpixel

Staff
Lazarus
Nyx
Requiem
Oculus
Iris
Lowbitpixel
Lowbitpixel
Mar 9, 2018
yes, we need exact coordinate in x y z, it's hard to get those coord. when we cannot get nearby, let me think of of solution...

Pastabob

Jul 20, 2016
I know that people are making transactions in my shop in my base and not having trouble, so I’m wondering if it isn’t something in my inventory that may be causing this problem. The server crashes every time I log on even at spawn.

Lowbitpixel

Staff
Lazarus
Nyx
Requiem
Oculus
Iris
Lowbitpixel
Lowbitpixel
Mar 9, 2018
yes I can empty your inventory than put it into a chest

Lowbitpixel

Staff
Lazarus
Nyx
Requiem
Oculus
Iris
Lowbitpixel
Lowbitpixel
Mar 9, 2018
current status: your inventory is empty and your current location is spawn

can you login into hub or IE-EU?

Pastabob

Jul 20, 2016
I can only log into hub and ie-eu, but if i try to log in on the server, even rtp or in a reset position, it crashed/times out the server. I cannot imagine that that is my base, although if we eliminated the chunkloaders on my bases , could that help? I do not wish to wipe my entire base since i have like 7 months of items in my ME inventory in the center of it.

Pastabob

Jul 20, 2016
well, when my personal inventory was wiped, i lost 4 fully loaded charms of dislocation which had the addresses of 230 players on it. but I am now able to log on and adjust my base!!!

ZonaHelix

Staff
Requiem
Iris
HeLiX_iS_BeTa
HeLiX_iS_BeTa
artemis
Aug 6, 2017
United States
Were you able to adjust your base at all?

Pastabob

Jul 20, 2016
I was able to log on, remove several large items, turn off multiple things to a point that they were over a week ago, but then when i tried to log back on, the server timed out. It appears it is something more than merely my base. I log onto the hub and it takes me to the spawn where i immediately timeout, which is very wierd. Could there be something in my own settings causing this? Also, I have noticed the server is off line for long periods of time during the day when i do not log on...which makes me wonder if this is more than a base issue.

Pastabob

Jul 20, 2016
if a mod can 'abandon all my claims' that may help the situation, since my chunkloaders all load when i log on - and i have 14 bases. I guess i have to give up on this server after playing all this time. Cya

Lowbitpixel

Staff
Lazarus
Nyx
Requiem
Oculus
Iris
Lowbitpixel
Lowbitpixel
Mar 9, 2018
yes I can deleted all your chunkloader

Lowbitpixel

Staff
Lazarus
Nyx
Requiem
Oculus
Iris
Lowbitpixel
Lowbitpixel
Mar 9, 2018
1550549352365.png

All chunk loaders placed by Pastabob have been removed.

Pastabob

Jul 20, 2016
Finally! That solved the problem! Just had too much "stuff" across the server coming on when i logged on. Thank you for your help MODS! I don't have to quit after all!

Lowbitpixel

Staff
Lazarus
Nyx
Requiem
Oculus
Iris
Lowbitpixel
Lowbitpixel
Mar 9, 2018
/bcl delete Pastabob, solve this issue (only staff can run this command), closing this threads.

Status
Not open for further replies.