New profile posts

• ToastyNetworks - Launcher

Hi Guest!
    Are you using the brand new ToastyNetworks launcher yet? No? What are you waiting for! Enjoy a tweaked launcher made to make life easier for you! It includes pre-installed tweaks, fixes, texture packs and way more!
    Read more about it here.
Server is down? restart but not up again
There is an American on the Sky Factory EU server. IT'S ME! HAMBURGER! HOTDOG! BANG BANG! MURICA!
Could you Send me a Msg?
It has been more than 30 days since you were online and active in the city of Kaldara on the Revelations NA server. Your plot will be reclaimed and prepared for another users use, pending moderator approval. Your items will be held until the 45 days mark elapses and then those will be confiscated as compensation to the city management.

45 day mark = 9/25

Cypherkaldarese
Kaldara Mayor
It has been more than 30 days since you were online and active in the city of Kaldara on the Revelations NA server. Your plot will be reclaimed and prepared for another users use, pending moderator approval. Your items will be held until the 45 days mark elapses and then those will be confiscated as compensation to the city management.

45 day mark will occur on 9/26

Cypherkaldarese
Kaldara Mayor
Your local Tree, here to help out.
Just enjoying the summer here in Florida wishing for less rain, waiting for some snow in Tenn. Enjoying gaming and all my friends..... peace
I like Nutella Toast

Cypherkaldarese
Kaldara Mayor

Cypherkaldarese
Kaldara Mayor
I'm secretly a panda but because of the RSPCA I have to pretend to be a cube
Message from Cypher: your plot in Kaldara (on Revelations server) has been inactive for 20 days. Please message me if you will not be using it any more. if I don't hear from you after 30 days the plot may be reclaimed and you would lose everything in it.
Message from Cypher: your plot in Kaldara (on Revelations server) has been inactive for more than 20 days. Please message me if you will not be using it any more. if I don't hear from you after 30 days the plot may be reclaimed and you would lose everything in it.
Im just...here i guess
cypherkaldarese
cypherkaldarese
Yes ... yes you are.