This will be a quick update to let you all know that we have been working on changing a few things thanks to your feedback.
It’s hard to get things right the first time, this is why your feedback is extremely important.
Here are the changes that we made to the shop at the moment:
– Changed Standalone booster prices, they are now way lower, we feel like this change was needed because the old prices were too high. We will keep a close eye on how this change develops and make further changes if needed.
– Ranks now include a larger quantity and wider variety of boosters. With the price decrease of stand alone boosters, ranks now get more boosters in general, as well as different tiers of boosters (24 hours for example)
– You can no longer buy the same rank twice for the same username.
– Upgrading rank per rank will no longer give you an insane amount of boosters (rewards stacked previously, now they change depending on your rank, this was considered an exploit)
– Fixed tons of bugs which resulted in a lot of perks not working properly or purchases not coming through.
Seeing as these changes are pretty big, we have compensated purchased new ranks and made sure they got all boosters. If you purchased standalone boosters and would like to be compensated as well, please contact Rubbertjuh on the forums or in Discord.
On top of this, we have fixed an issue where the /convert menu was not working properly and was not adding the player to the backend system which allowed the user to upgrade their rank with a discount. This has now been resolved but resulted in everyone having to /convert their rank again in the hub.
This will also give you the boosters again 😉
I would also like to clarify some things about chunkloaders:
– Online only chunk loaders work like normal and can still be used.
– Always online chunkloaders will be automatically converted to online-only chunkloaders, if no booster is effective, it will also convert back when a booster has been activated.
– Everyone will (soon) have a fixed amount of always and online-only chunkloaders, unless you bought more in the past.
We hope to have informed you all enough with this post, but please do not hesitate to contact us if you have any other concerns, questions or feedback.